· At least 3+ years of experience in a UX or Interaction designer role
· Excellent portfolio with strong demonstration of web and mobile design
· Proven track record in user research and user testing
· Past experience in designing consumer-facing applications in multi-lingual or cross-cultural environments considered
· Expertise in relevant design tools (e.g. Sketch, Figma, Invision, Framer or Axure)
· High sense of ownership, self-sufficient, hands-on, driven to ensure high quality output
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills; able to interact professionally with individuals at all levels and with end users
· Have a good technical background to understand possibilities and constraints, and be able to integrate well with different development teams
· True team player who will thrive in an environment working with diverse, multidisciplinary teams
· Cares about people that we work with; both internal and external
· Loves to try new things and wants to do work that matters
· Start-up experience is a plus
Eblity is transforming the way schools as well as partners for special needs, slow learners and high achievers manage their students. We work with our partners to help their students learn, build their confidence in themselves and their studies and reach their full potential. We combine our amazing technology and operations with the personal touch of our partners, to create visibility and make real progress in the learning experience of the students. Our unique approach is we empower our partners and parents, and we transform the way how teaching can be done for all students.
We are looking for a talented, customer-focused and passionate designer to join our team. Your role will be to work closely with our co-founders and developers to translate business requirements and user needs into delightful digital experiences. You understand and can articulate a human-centered approach to design, and are ready to embrace an iterative design process backed by qualitative and quantitative data.
Eblity is a collaborative platform that facilitates educational and life-skill training interventions for all spectrum of students, including those with special needs, slow learners, average performers and high achievers, and we build a community of awesome people and professionals around the platform to support the executions. We believe that neither technology nor educator alone is sufficient, both are essential. Eblity helps parents, schools and external partners, such as special educators, tutors and therapists collaborate on the whole process of assessing, planning, managing interventions and reviewing of the progress and needs of the students. This dramatically improves the outcomes for the students.
UX / UI Designer
Job Ref. ID